Editing your profile
There are two different ways to access your profile. One option is to click on the menu in the upper left hand corner of the page and choose "My Profile", the other is to feast your eyes in the upper right hand corner of the page and you will notice your log in icon. This could be your first initial or a profile picture if you logged in with Google or Facebook.
Once you click on that icon you will have two options, Profile and Sign Out. To edit your profile you will simply click on “Profile”.
In this menu, you will be able to add, change or remove your information including changing your password.
Edit your profile photo
You have the ability to upload any photo you would like for your profile picture. To do this simply follow the steps listed below.
- Click on your initial in the upper right hand corner and click profile.
- Once in your profile settings, the first section is “General”. To the right of that box, click “Edit”.
- Under your initial you will see a hyperlink that says “Change Profile picture”.
- You will then see a dotted outline of a square. When you put your pointer in that square you click the link that appears at the bottom of that box that reads “Change Profile Picture”.
- If you click on that option, it will open the upload section where you can choose any photo saved to your device.
- Click "Save Changes"
- This will then replace your first initial as your profile picture.
Adding a phone number
Once in your profile, the second section is “Phone”.
- Click “Add Phone” and enter your phone number without dashes and click save.
- You will notice that the dashes are replaced with dots and underneath the phone number, it will default to “Text Messaging disabled.”
- If you would like to enable text messages there is a change hyperlink. Just click change and choose enable
Manage your password
Once in your profile, in the first section under your email, you will see a hyperlink that says “Reset Password”
Please sign in to leave a comment.