Initially it is requesting your First name, Last name, Email address, and password creation. Once you have registered, you will need to provide more personal information in order to use for verification. You will also need to enter your checking account information in order to receive money from your guests and also withdrawal the funds to pay the supplier. If you do not add your account information, your account will be deactivated within 30 days of receiving your first payment and any payments received will be refunded back to the payee.
Articles in this section
- How do I create an account with WePay?
- How do I request my funds?
- Are there fees associated with WePay?
- What is WePay?
- What information is required to create an account with WePay?
- Why does WePay need my social security number?
- How do I add a bank account to receive payments?
- How do I verify my bank account?
- Where's my money?
- When will the funds arrive in my bank account?