Once you have created an account with WePay, when an attendee makes a payment to you through GroupTools, it is stored to your account with WePay. You will need to provide WePay with your checking account information and withdraw the funds from your account.
Articles in this section
- How do I create an account with WePay?
- How do I request my funds?
- Are there fees associated with WePay?
- What is WePay?
- What information is required to create an account with WePay?
- Why does WePay need my social security number?
- How do I add a bank account to receive payments?
- How do I verify my bank account?
- Where's my money?
- When will the funds arrive in my bank account?