Payments can fail for a variety of reasons. Most often this happens if we are unable to verify the account you are making a payment to or if information entered during the payment was incomplete. A payment will also fail if the payment violated WePays Terms of Service, was made to an account we are no longer able to process payments for or if the administrator of the account is not based in the United States. If your payment does not fall into any of these categories, send WePay a message by going to www.WePay.com, scroll to the bottom of the page and select 'Support' on the left-hand side and selecting ' Submit A Request' at the top of the page, and WePay Customer Support agents can look into the payment further to provide you with more detail.
Articles in this section
- What is this "WPY*" on my billing statement?
- What Is WePay?
- What are pending payments?
- What does "pending" mean?
- How long will it take for my payments to clear?
- Why did my payment fail?
- Why was my payment declined?
- My payment was declined, but I have a charge on my card!
- Why can't I refund an authorized payment?
- Contact WePay