Withdrawals are marked “Processing” before we’ve sent the money to your bank account. In some situations, we may review your account before sending your withdrawal. This process typically takes up to two business days.
Articles in this section
- How do I create an account with WePay?
- How do I request my funds?
- Are there fees associated with WePay?
- What is WePay?
- What information is required to create an account with WePay?
- Why does WePay need my social security number?
- How do I add a bank account to receive payments?
- How do I verify my bank account?
- Where's my money?
- When will the funds arrive in my bank account?