Accessing your profile
There are two different ways to access your profile. One option is to click on the menu in the upper left hand corner of the page and choose "My Profile", the other is in the upper right hand corner of the page, when viewing this area, you will notice your log in icon. This could be your first initial or a profile picture if you logged in with Google or Facebook.
Once you click on that icon you will have two options, Profile and Sign Out. To edit your profile you will simply click on “Profile”.
In this menu, you will be able to confirm if your account has been verified, add a phone number, and enable WePay if you become a Group leader.
Edit your profile photo
You have the ability to upload any photo you would like for your profile picture. To do this simply follow the steps listed below.
- Access your profile either through the menu or clicking on your initial in the upper right hand corner.
- Once in your profile settings, the first section is your general information. To the right of that box, click “Edit”.
- Under your initial you will see a hyperlink that says “Change Profile picture”.
- You will then see a dotted outline of a square. When you put your pointer in that square you click the link that appears at the bottom of that box that reads “Upload Photo”.
- If you click on that option, it will open the upload section where you can choose any photo saved to your device.
- This will then replace your first initial as your profile picture.
Adding a phone number
Once in your profile, the second section is “Phone”.
- Click “Add Phone” and enter your phone number without dashes and click save.
- You will notice that the dashes are replaced with dots and underneath the phone number, it will default to “Text Messaging disabled.”
- If you would like to enable text messages there is a change hyperlink. Just click change and choose enable
Manage your password
Once in your profile, in the first section under your email, you will see a hyperlink that says “Reset Password”
If you become a Group Leader, you must enable WePay and create an account to receive payments from your members through GroupTools.
When resetting your password, the password reset link will expire within 24 hours.