From our Menu screen you can navigate anywhere within your account here with GroupTools.
The different locations you can navigate to are:
- “Dashboard” will give some insight on your events and surveys. The top of the page will give you some quick steps to get started as a group leader. You will also see a section to access our self help information and any recent changes that have been made to GroupTools. You can also view any actions that need to be completed for any events that you are Group Leader of. Lastly, you can view Events you’ve created, Events you are invited to, any Event Surveys in Progress, and any survey results that you have participated in.
- “Contacts” will allow you to manually create or import a contact list via google or CSV file for future invites.
- “Events” will let you view a few different things within your account.
- “Create new event” will allow you to create a custom event from scratch.
- “Events I’ve Created” shows you any events you are currently hosting.
- “Events I'm invited to” will show you any events that you are not hosting but possibly attending
- “Surveys” will allow you to view several pieces of information on surveys
- “Create new survey” will allow you to create a new survey event to poll your potential guests what activity they would prefer.
- “Surveys I’ve Created” will show the surveys you have sent out in the past.
- “Surveys I’ve Participated In” will show you any surveys you have previously taken.
- “Payments” will let you view any payments that you have recorded from attendees or Or is that manually recorded to the supplier for any event that you would be Group Leader.
- “Messages” will show you any messages you have sent or received to your guests.
- "Media Library" will allow you to view or upload any forms for your events.
You can also edit your personal information by clicking “Profile” and even access the help center in “Support”.