Your Event Overview page will provide you with all of the information you need for your event, as well as everything you can do as an attendee.
At the very top of your “Event Overview” page, you will see the title of the event on the left and to the right of that, if you have any surveys available to take you will see button labeled “A new survey is available”. If you click that, it will open the survey. If the button is still visible after taking the survey, there is another survey available. There is also a button to the right labeled “Invite Others +”. This will enable you to invite any guests to the event if the Group Leader allows to do so.
At the top of the page you will see three boxes.
The first box will detail how many days left until your special day as well as your status for the event. You can also change your status for the event from Confirmed, Tentative, or Decline.
The second box provides information on who the Group Leader is as well as way to contact them directly by clicking the picture of the envelope.
The third box will provide your payment information. It will show you how much you have paid against how much you would still owe to easily keep track of your payments.
As you move down, the left side of the page will detail the event itself. It will provide you all of the details you will need to prepare.
- Name of the event
- Date and Time
- Description of the event
- Number of people in your party (plus ones included)
- Amount Paid
- Balance remaining
- Payment Due Date
- You can add a payment by clicking the plus sign in the bottom right-hand corner of this window
The next section down would then provide the details of the activity. Here you would be able to view the following information:
You would also be able to see if the event is required or optional but only if there is more than one event listed.
The tabs to the right side of your page will differ depending on what the Group Leader allows you to view. By clicking on each accordion, you will be able to open/close each section to view the following information:
- Attendees - If the Group Leader allows, you can view who else is attending the event.
- Your Invitees/Guests - You will see who you are responsible for. There will also be an "Add" button in the right hand corner of the box to add anybody else you would like to take to the event if the Group Leader allows you to invite guests.
- Payments - You will be able to view the details of any payments you have made to the event.
- Survey - You will be able to view any available surveys that you have not taken as of that time.
- Forms - If there are any forms required by your Group Leader, you will be able to download and upload the forms directly to your Group Leader from from your Event Details page.
- Event Related Messages - You will be able to view a preview of any messages you have showing in your inbox/outbox.